November 2012 Moms
Options

My Little Lamb Swing review

So, I purchased the My Little Lamb swing today, thinking that the swing in the box was the platinum edition... The only model on the floor was the platinum edition, the picture on the box was the platinum edition, even the directions on the inside of the box had a picture of the platinum edition...However, the swing itself was the lame regular version. 

If you have yet to buy a swing, and are thinking about getting this particular one, make sure that it is the right one, you may even want to open it before you leave the store.

The big difference between the two (and what I am most upset over) is that the lame edition doesn't have the adapter to plug into the wall instead of using batteries. It also doesn't have the neat light feature.

I will personally be keeping the lame edition, since I am too lazy to take the thing apart and take it back to the store (plus it was almost 60 dollars cheaper with my coupon).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My Little Lamb Swing review

• Options

imageuconnhuskie007:
    that is so annoying!  We got a Graco swing with the AC adapter and although we have no baby in it yet, I think it'll be a life saver.  I always found that with my older child the battery operation made an annoying noise.  May not be the case with the lamb swing tho.  I think you should call, and have hubby bring it back (screw taking it apart!)  this was their fault - they should honor the pricing and give you the rigth darn thing that you purchased!!

What a screw up!  I would definitely make sure the thing gets returned.  What a Fing joke.  I'd be beyond furious.  Those things are expensive!!! 

• Options
    imageviking15:

imageuconnhuskie007:
    that is so annoying!  We got a Graco swing with the AC adapter and although we have no baby in it yet, I think it'll be a life saver.  I always found that with my older child the battery operation made an annoying noise.  May not be the case with the lamb swing tho.  I think you should call, and have hubby bring it back (screw taking it apart!)  this was their fault - they should honor the pricing and give you the rigth darn thing that you purchased!!

What a screw up!  I would definitely make sure the thing gets returned.  What a Fing joke.  I'd be beyond furious.  Those things are expensive!!! 

Agreed, I'd bring it back and get the one you intended to get...

I'd hate to have to deal with batteries, swings go through batteries fast- In the long run, you'd probably save money by getting the one with the adapter...  

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I tried to call them today at the store, and I told one lady what happened and then she put me on hold...no one ever came back... err. I guess I will have to go in there and confront some people. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"