Secondary IF

Bleeding after FET

Has anyone had light pink/redish bleeding after FET? I'm four days out and woke up to light pink and a small amount of red bleeding. I'm trying no to freak out. I did go on a walk with the dog and dd yesterday that had a few long hills. I made dd walk up the hills instead of pushing her in the stroller and didn't sweat at all. The surgical nurse said walks would be okay.

Ahhhhh, any way, has this happened to anyone else? I'm currently laying down with my feet up and will call when they open.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Bleeding after FET

• Gault this happened to me with DD#2. I had a very healthy baby. My RE wasn't concerned and said some light bleeding is normal when they mess with the cervix while putting in the catheter. I just wanted to reassure you but keep us updated with what they tell you! FX it's nothing to worry about! JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Thank you!! I spoke to my nurse and she isn't too worried. She said its either from implantation or the endometrium that in insert near my cervix three times a day.

Thankfully, the blood is brown and almost completely gone. FX it stays that way!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully it's implantation bleeding!!!  When is your beta? Wednesday?  I hope it gets here soon!!

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• It's on Thursday, nine days after FET.  I wish it was sooner.  Oh well, I can wait. :)

• I had obvious implantation bleeding w/ my FET (unfortunately had anembryonic pregnancy).  It was enough to think about a liner.  I did not have any spotting bleeding w/ my daughter.  
    TTC #1 12/2009
    BFP #1 1/2010, M/C 6 weeks
    BFP #2 6/2010, DD lost to
    congenital heart diseasewe are heartbroken.

TTC #2 4/2011, diagnosed MTHFR, FVL
    Four natural cycles BFN; Clomid IUI BFN; Follistim IUI BFN;
    1/2012 IVF #1 BFN
    4/2012 FET BFP #3
    5/2012 7w1d u/s: anembryonic demise; M/C @ 8w.
    6/2012 found Stage II/III endo on laparoscopy, removed w/ laser.
    8/2012 IVF #2 epic fail: no viable embryos.

Vacation, break, second opinions, on to new RE.
    1/2013 Surprise chemical pregnancy BFP #4 (break cycle), IVF #3 postponed.
    2/2013 TI w/ hormonal support, prednisone, aspirin, Lovenox, acupuncture gave us a miracle BFP #5!
    Heartbeat on U/S at 6w1d!
    Baby,please stay!!
    Our miracle baby boy arrived 10/2013!  We are so in love!!

10/2014 Surprise BFP #6
    Our second daughter arrived in May 2015!  We are so grateful!  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"