March 2013 Moms
Options

Thank heavens for maternity pants!

I'm a STM and have been showing show much more quickly than with my DD. I have been trying to stuff myself in to my size 2-4 pre-pregnancy pants and today put me over the edge. I never bought any maternity jeans with my DD so I didn't have any to grab out of the closet.

Even with my jeans unbottoned and unzipped they were killing me today. I ran to the mall on my break and picked up some maternity jeans and am in love! This made my whole week! I am so much more comfortable! Why in the world did I wait so long!?! lol

Ahhhhhhh I can now breathe :)

Re: Thank heavens for maternity pants!

• Options

I have to say I'm so jealous.   This is my first and I can't wait till I have to wear maternity clothes.  I'm almost 15 weeks my midwife tells me not to expect it till after 20 weeks.  I'm still fitting in my size 2 pants haha sometimes I have to unbutton them but I think that's bloat.  :(  Glad you are comfy in your new jeans where did you get them?

• Options
    I had been struggling with my pre-pg pants and I just gave up on them and got a stretchy band "pre-preg" jeans from Target for when you're just starting to show.  I now live in them since I'm a FTM and have no other pants that fit (the only other maternity pants I got will only fit once I have a big belly which I definitely do NOT have right now!)
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejamersdimon:

I have to say I'm so jealous.   This is my first and I can't wait till I have to wear maternity clothes.  I'm almost 15 weeks my midwife tells me not to expect it till after 20 weeks.  I'm still fitting in my size 2 pants haha sometimes I have to unbutton them but I think that's bloat.  :(  Glad you are comfy in your new jeans where did you get them?

I actually picked some up at Old Navy. They're pretty cute and the price was reasonable.

• Options
    Yes! I bought mine a few weeks ago and I'm in heaven!
  • Options

There is way too much stigma attached to maternity clothes!!  I had so many peopel brag to me about how they didn't wear maternity clothes...but just picked up shirts a size bigger or "wore yoga pants". Yoga pants aren't an option when you work in a office,p lus I feel that wearing shirts a size bigger would look sloppy/still odd because it's not helping you in the areas your ACTUALLY growing in.

My only complaint with the maternity pants I purchased is their still a little too big in the seat/legs but help my belly.  My normal pants are very tight in those areas but with the belly band, they are still a little more acceptable in the work place.  I love maternity shirts-especially at this stage with the nice flowy ones :)

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options
    Love me some maternity pants!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"