Late Term and Child Loss

***PgAL Check-In***

Hello Ladies,Welcome to Thursday PGAL Check-In! I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Bake, little buns, bake! :)How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy?Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***PgAL Check-In***

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?Will be 12 weeks on Saturday. Right now I'm a big lime, much like the one DH used to make guacamole last night, mmmmm.
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?No appointments for a while, but I almost went in this morning. 6 months ago today we found out Patricia's heart stopped beating and her angelversary is on Sunday. It's going to be an emotional few days.
    QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy?Hmmm, I bet you knew this one would be tough! It's been difficult, but I guess I have felt happiness/relief every time we have had a sono and seen a growing bean and heartbeat!
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Besides Patricia's 6 month milestones, how big I am! I seriously look like I did at 6 months with Patricia. I have lost some weight so I've managed to stay in regular work pants, but will probably start working in maternity pants soon. 
    GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall?No, but I think it's cute when people do!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • ***There is a secret group on facebook that a lot of the pgal late loss moms belong to.  If you would like to join, pm me (and page me that you do or I will forget to check lol) and I can get you added to the group.  It has been really nice to have a completely private place to talk without worries of stalkers watching your every move. ***

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? I am 17 weeks 4 days and baby is an onion Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? 18 weeks 2 days (next Tuesday) is the day that we discovered Avery's condition at my anatomy scan.  I have my anatomy scan for this baby on October 10th at 19 weeks 3 days and that is weighing pretty heavily on me right now. QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy? Baby got the hiccups today for the first time while I was eating lunch.  I couldn't help but smile. Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I finally announced this pregnancy on FB and I got an overwhelming amount of love and support.  It is starting to feel more real, but I still do not feel safe.  My looming anatomy scan is pretty much consuming my thoughts.   GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall? Not really, but we will probably carve a pumpkin for the front porch and I might buy some mums for the flower pots.

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?A lemon soon to be an orange.
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?We have an appt. on Tuesday and an our anatomy scan 2 weeks from today.  This week was also the milestone of when we found out the first twin died in my last pregnancy (found out at around 14 weeks 2 days and the baby actually died a day or two before that most likely).
    QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy?I don't know.  It's been really, really hard to enjoy anything about it really.  I guess seeing the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat are always relieving.  I used to be really anti using our home doppler, but lately I have been wanting to use it a lot.  It is definitely comforting to hear that heartbeat and know that the baby is still alive.  Luckily it's been very, very easy to find.  Last pregnancy it was a lot harder and more nerve wracking.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Mostly just feeling more worried as we are now in the time when we had our losses last pregnancy.  I was relieved to hear a heartbeat yesterday and today post-14 weeks 2 days when we lost baby B last time around.  But still, I've been thinking a lot about the last pregnancy and am extra sad about losing B and Alice.  Also I think it's really hit me now that even though it's so abstract to me and I feel kind of detached from the baby, that still at this point I'd be so devastated to lose him/her.  I have been remembering how big B was when I delivered Alice and thinking that this baby is that big or bigger now.  Somehow it seems more real having seen a 14 week fetus in person outside my body. 
    GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall?We don't do much.  Sometimes a few cheap decorations for Halloween if we're feeling really motivated.  I do like the smell of pumpkin scented candles--maybe I should be on the lookout for some of those.
    BFP #1 9/21/11. EDD 6/4/12.  Twins discovered at 8 weeks. Twin B lost at 14 weeks due to megacystis.  Alice Joe born and lost 1/5/12 at 18.5 weeks due to pre-term labor.

BFP #2 7/11/12.  EDD 3/23/13.  Ada Alice born 3/20/13.

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow!! Not sure til my ticker turns over...eggplant? Pumpkin?
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?Tomorrow is 28 weeks. Just my regular check ups every week
    QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy?I love feeling the baby move. It's reassuring.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?I scheduled the date for my cerclage removal- Nov. 26! Also my bed rest will officially end Thanksgiving weekend. It feels REALLY good to see light at the end of the tunnel.
    GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall?We decorate for Halloween, but that'll be tough this year. We lost Nathaniel 2 days after Halloween so all of those emotions are tied up in that time of year. I remember it being hot, it was Halloween and everything was fine. Just 4 or 5 days later I was leaving the hospital without my baby, no longer pregnant, it was cold and rainy. All that Halloween stuff was still up in our house and I was like, "Get it out of here". We will decorate though, for DD's sake. I guess it'll be good for us??
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?
    Well, I guess I am 8 weeks 1 day today according to my last appt & that makes baby a raspberry. 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

I had my second appt on Tuesday.  I had went last week and the doctor said that he wanted me to come back in a week so that he could be more accurate with how far along I was.  Baby was measuring 7 weeks 6 days (4 days ahead of what he projected last week) and the heartbeat was strong! I have my next appt in 2 weeks and the NT scan on the 23rd. 

QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy?
    Seeing our little bean on the screen!  I have been so nervous and it is nice to be reassured that everything is going well so far. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

A coworker of mine miscarried today:-(  My heart goes out to her as this was her second miscarriage this year.   

GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall?

Only at Halloween time!  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am about 37 and a half weeks...think that makes me a watermelon?

tomorrow we will be induced!!  Holy sh*t!

despite how hard it has been I have been able to enjoy a lot of this pregnancy....literally every movement makes me smile.

see answer number two...it seems totally surreal that I will have my Raylan in my arms tomorrow or Saturday.

I only normally put some pumpkins on the table...my decorations don't really come out until Christmas time.  I have some ornaments and an angel tree topper for Peyton so he will always be a part of our holiday celebrations. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• imagePetunia844:

I am about 37 and a half weeks...think that makes me a watermelon?

tomorrow we will be induced!!  Holy sh*t!

despite how hard it has been I have been able to enjoy a lot of this pregnancy....literally every movement makes me smile.

see answer number two...it seems totally surreal that I will have my Raylan in my arms tomorrow or Saturday.

I only normally put some pumpkins on the table...my decorations don't really come out until Christmas time.  I have some ornaments and an angel tree topper for Peyton so he will always be a part of our holiday celebrations. 

OMG!  I can not believe it is already time for your rainbow!!  Thinking about you and sending prayers for a safe and speedy delivery.  Please update with pics ASAP!!!

• Joining you ladies. I haven't been very activie on this board lately but I miss it! 

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?

13 weeks, peach.

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

I just had an appointment & my NT scan so I have to go back in two weeks for more bloodwork. My a/s is the day before Thanksgiving so maybe we will be able to share the gender with our family then.

QOTW: What are some of your most enjoyable moments so far this pregnancy?

I just found out my SIL is also expecting. I'm so happy for her and that we will be expecting around the same time. She just had two losses in March & July so I hope this will be her rainbow!

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Still really stressed out & worried about this pregnancy. I'm just waiting for the fetal echo so maybe I can relax a little.

GTKY: Do you decorate your home for Fall?

I'm actually going to pull out the Halloween decorations today if I ever get off TB and clean my house!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"