April 2012 Moms

Trader Joe's

I freaking love Trader Joe's but the closest one is 2 hours away!  I wish there was one closer.  I finally had 2 Buck Chuck this night, it was pretty darn good for being $2.99.  My next goal in life is to move close to a Trader Joe's.

I went online hoping you could order their stuff online but no dice, they don't have an online store, boo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Trader Joe's

• It's 2.99 over where you are? Ours is actually 2 bucks (1.99) ! Some of them are decent, but I usually get something under 10 bucks, around 8-9. Something either French or South American. 

It's too bad it's so far for you. I think we do 75% of our shopping there! Wish they had loose produce though. Their biz model = too much packaging for veg + fruit.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That would suck to live that far from one, I balk that the closest to me in 30 mins. 2 buck chuck is ok, I love their wine selection!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Loading the player...
  • imagedevotchka81:

It's 2.99 over where you are? Ours is actually 2 bucks (1.99) ! Some of them are decent, but I usually get something under 10 bucks, around 8-9. Something either French or South American. 

It's too bad it's so far for you. I think we do 75% of our shopping there! Wish they had loose produce though. Their biz model = too much packaging for veg + fruit.

Hmm. Ours does have loose produce. I didn't know that different TJs had different things!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"