March 2012 Moms

Weekend plans?

What's everyone doing for the weekend? H is on call so we will have Mexican dinner tonight and watch a movie. Tomorrow clean house and watch college football. Sunday we have a bday party to attend after church. Just hope his pager doesn't go off!

Re: Weekend plans?

• We are going to watch our nephews football games tomorrow morning. We have NO PLANS on Sunday and I am so happy! I even get my DH all day since the Browns played Thursday night. 
  • My parents are coming over tomorrow to watch DS while DH and I go to lunch and maybe do something else fun. We haven't been on a date in months!
  • Loading the player...
  • DH works during the day tomorrow so Lil' Man and I are on our own for a bit. I will most likely get some cleaning sone and then head out to the library once he wakes up. We had a big week! We finished up LO's first fundraiser and had our pics done today. It will be nice to relax at home with a few books.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Napa! Mil came to town to watch dd so DH and I could have a weekend away. It is the first time we are in a different state from dd. So far so good but DH didn't want me to check in with mil about bedtime so I am only assuming things are good. Mil should call if there is a problem. What am I going to do if dd didn't go down to sleep easily anyway from this far away?
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We're at the beach with my mom from NM, MIL from TX, and my best friend from DE today. We'll head home tonight and tomorrow is DD's baptism! It's a great weekend so far!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • laundry, bill pay, baby food making and baby proofing now the munchkin is on the move... sounds like you guys are def getting the better end of this weekend lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"