March 2013 Moms
Options

up twice to pee!!!

two times last night i woke up having to go so bad thought i would wet myself, went all the way down stairs to go to the bathroom and once there it barely trickled out! ugh i can't imagine when the baby is big and actually crowding my bladder how much i will be up, and last night when i sneezed i almost thought i peed my pants. this is going to be just so much fun
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image DD #1 1-31-02 DD#2 9-26-08 BFP#3 1-31-02 mc 2-23-12 BFP #4 EDD 3-22-13 KACIE

Re: up twice to pee!!!

• Options

I'm up atleast 3 times a night!!!!! can only imagine how often ill be when the baby gets bigger!! hahaha

• Options
    That's how I feel when I have a UTI. I get up once a night to pee now but I always have a lot come out. Your baby could just be sitting on your bladder too though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had to get up to pee like 3x a night since almost the first week I knew I was pregnant. It is such a pain in the butt!! I can go pee and literally 10 minutes later have to pee again, and it's still a lot that comes out! lol
  • Options
    This is my fourth, so when I do sneeze, I pee. I have to cross my legs all the time. Thank goodness this is my last, bc I am getting the surgery asap. I'm very lucy my bed is right near the restroom, bc it seems like I am waking up frequently as well. 26 more glorious weeks for me!
  • Options

I only get up once most nights, but I did this before I got pregnant too because I tend to drink a lot of water or tea in the evening. Luckily my bathroom is only 3 steps from the bed, so I basically sleepwalk right in there. Some mornings I barely remember getting up.

Stinks that you don't have a bathroom on the second floor and have to go all the way downstairs!

• Options
    imageShadyKull:

Stinks that you don't have a bathroom on the second floor and have to go all the way downstairs!

Man, I'd be all old-fashioned and get a bed pan or something.  Forget going downstairs to pee!  I get up 4 or 5 times a night, I'd have to camp-out on the main floor if we didn't have an ensuite.  O

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageShadyKull:

Man, I'd be all old-fashioned and get a bed pan or something.  Forget going downstairs to pee!  I get up 4 or 5 times a night, I'd have to camp-out on the main floor if we didn't have an ensuite :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I get up 3 times a night to pee. But it's funny you mention that you had a hard time going, because that just happened to me last night and I was like, what the heck!? I was dreaming I was peeing, I woke up feeling like my bladder was so full, and when I went to the bathroom I probably sat there for 5 minutes before anything trickled out.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsHark122:
    I've had to get up to pee like 3x a night since almost the first week I knew I was pregnant. It is such a pain in the butt!! I can go pee and literally 10 minutes later have to pee again, and it's still a lot that comes out! lol

This is me exactly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"