December 2012 Moms
Options

NBR - The little thing I am thankful for right now is

Tums. I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, really thirsty, drink some water and end up with reflux/heartburn.  Thank you tums for making that terrible feeling better. Now if only I could fall back asleep.

Anyone else thankful for a little thing that you never really appreciated until you were pregnant? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: NBR - The little thing I am thankful for right now is

• Options
    Sprite. HOLY COW. I'd never really thought of sprite as a "pick" of mine drink wise, but now it's my go-to. Especially if I can throw a little pineapple juice in it (which is what I drink when we go out with friends.) It's amazing.
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Options

imageRissKay:
    Sprite. HOLY COW. I'd never really thought of sprite as a "pick" of mine drink wise, but now it's my go-to. Especially if I can throw a little pineapple juice in it (which is what I drink when we go out with friends.) It's amazing.

The pineapple juice combo sounds really good. Now I want that. I also want cookie dough from an earlier post. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Tums weren't cutting it for me anymore.  I am super thankful for Prilosec OTC!  My doc approved it for daily use since EVERYTHING was giving me heartburn!  My life has been so much better since!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am much more thankful for my warm showers. Sometimes I think I could just stand there for hours letting the warm water hot my sore hips and back! It is the highlight of my day some days :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJessAnnJ:
    Tums. I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, really thirsty, drink some water and end up with reflux/heartburn. nbsp;Thank you tums for making that terrible feeling better.

This is true for me too. I am currently thankful for normally living on a quiet street. It is much busier than usual because there is a detour on the Expressway a few blocks away .... someone hit a power pole at 1:30 this morning which woke us up and our power was restored by 3 but the electric company is now dealing with the pole that is haphazaradly hanging from the power lines.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ugh, I get heartburn from water all the time. I love my tums as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"