1st Trimester
Options

Crazy stomach!

It sounds like some of you are experiencing at least parts of this too.  I wake up in the morning with a normal looking (pre-preg) stomach, but by noon I look like I'm 3 or 4 months.  It's all gas, or course, so I spend the rest of the afternoon/evening running off to hide it from everyone (sorry, TMI, I know).  Mixed in throughout the day are lovely waves of nausea.  I go between having no appetite, to being completely ravenous, to eating too much too quickly and feeling the nausea again.

I'm sorry for complaining, but needed to vent.  I'm eager to get back on a normal digestive track.  Saltines, ginger ale, and lemon heads are helping a little bit.

Anyone else this miserable?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Crazy stomach!

• Options
    I've been having about the same myself. I wake up and I look pretty normal, then I eat some breakfast because I'm usually starving after that I just explode. I was wrapping silverware at work the other day and was kinda leaning on the counter and my coworker pointed out that she thought I had a baby bump. I was so embarrassed lol! But I know its far to early to be showing so its all gas, but still it sometimes makes me feel i"m farther along then 9 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"