December 2012 Moms
Options

I feel like cursing.

It's 5:37 am and I've been awake since 3. Not because I'm uncomfortable but because my husband is snoring like a freaking goblin. I was sleeping soooooo well. Straight through since 11 pm and woke up to use the bathroom and have been up since. I keep kicking him and pushing him to get him to change positions and he will but it takes me a minute and as soon as I'm about to fall asleep he switches positions and starts his loud a!snoring again. I feel like punching him in the throat. His snoring is so loud he wakes the baby up and then he thinks its go time and starts doing ninja kicks.
So I guess my best option is to watch some infomercials in the living room until I'm sleep again. :/
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I feel like cursing.

• Options
    My husband snores too but I can usually get him to roll over if he hasn't been drinking. I would say sofa tonight and conversation in the am! You need your sleep! You are creating life here!
  • Options

I feel for you! My DH wasn't snoring, but scratching. I don't know what the heck he was doing, if he was dreaming or what. But I was up at 3:45 to go to the bathroom (only 2nd time last night, so I was doing pretty good) and went to lay back down and all I could hear was scratch, scratch, scratch. I finally kicked him to wake him up and he had no clue what I was talking about. Then baby girl woke up and started kicking my bladder and straight down again causing pelvic pain, so no more sleep for me. Now DH is sitting on the couch and he keeps scratching. It's driving me nuts. He says nothing itches so I don't know what is going on! I think I'm tired and just irritated now.

They really do need better programming on at 4am. I think I've seen every infomercial there is at this point. I'm very tempted to order a My Pillow one of these days.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Story of my life... And then in the morning he complains about his throat hurting. Thankfully I can sleep a bit longer after he goes to work.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband wears ear plugs because I started snoring a couple months ago.  I tried breathe right strips and they improved but did not eliminate my snoring. Maybe your husband can try the strips?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I just beat the crap out of my DH until he rolls over to get away from me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options

Wow, I really feel like a jerk now.

Everyone beats their husbands up in their sleep for snoring.. yet at my house, I'M the one who snores. I already feel bad for him.. I bought him ear plugs and I wear BreatheRight strips. But what else can I do?!

Not going to lie.. I'd be quite upset if he awoke me from a deep sleep to make me roll over because of my snoring, lol

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I normally will tell dh to put on the Breathe Right to reduce his snoring volumn and it helps.  Also, I normally cannot sleep until 3am and wake up at around 7-8am...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A coworker's DH has a similar issue, she doesn't sleep in the same room as him anymore and it still wakes her up. He had some sort of surgery last year it is still an issue.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I almost wrote this same post at 4:30 this morning. I ended up on the couch because even with ear plugs it was too loud. I was sleepy and pissed. He was like dead weight when I tried to get him to roll off of his back so into the living room I went, where I still had to wear ear plugs because I could hear the snoring through the wall. Ugh. 
    BFP#1 2/18/2011, EDD 10/18/2011, natural m/c 2/28/2011 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#2 5/28/2011, EDD 2/1/2012, chemical pg
    BFP#3 10/22/2011, EDD 6/30/2012, natural m/c 11/3/2011 @ 6 weeks
    BFP#4 4/16/2012, EDD 12/24/2012, Beta #1 23 @ 10dpo, Beta #2 68 @ 12dpo, Beta #3 370 @ 16dpo, Saw baby and heartbeat on 5/11/2012.

It's a boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"