High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Joining all of you Bed Resters

I was diagnosed with placenta previa at 24 weeks.  On the exact day that I hit 27 weeks, I had a bleed and ended up in the hospital for 4 days.  Today, I am 28 weeks and on bed rest.  I'm joining all of you for the awesome support that you give to everyone on this board so I can get through these next 8 to 10 weeks at home!  So, hello to you all!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Joining all of you Bed Resters

• Options
    Hello!! Sorry for your complications!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Sorry you have to join our club... luckily there is a lot of great support here! :o)
    image"">image"">imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome, sorry you have to join our club!
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • Options
    Sorry you have to join us. We have a lot of check ins though, feel free to jump in. Helps keep us sane!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for your kind words!  I will definitely be joining in on the check-ins.  It will definitely give me something to look forward to.  Also, maybe you can help me with this - how do I get my ticker on my posts?  All of your posts look so cool!  I would love to have stuff like that : ) !  TIA!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"