2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone else have a feeder?

I have two ladies here who are constantly bringing me food and treats! They seem to think I should constantly be eating because I'm pregnant. I had to ask one of them to stop, no, I do not need 2 cupcakes today. Thank you though!! It's very sweet and I know it comes from a good place, but I don't need that kind of food to feed baby :)
DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
Eliot. Born 6/18/10
Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
D&C 1/10/12
My Blog
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone else have a feeder?

• Options

Mine's a little worse.  It's not a co-worker.  My mom passes my work to get to her work so she drops me off breakfast and lunch.  Thanks mom!  You know I can't tell my mom to stop lol  I'm 30, I have a toddler and a husband.  I'm pretty capable of feeding myself.  My co-workers are starting to look at me funny.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageonlymeggan:

Mine's a little worse.  It's not a co-worker.  My mom passes my work to get to her work so she drops me off breakfast and lunch.  Thanks mom!  You know I can't tell my mom to stop lol  I'm 30, I have a toddler and a husband.  I'm pretty capable of feeding myself.  My co-workers are starting to look at me funny.

This!! I had the same problem when i was preggo with my first. My mom would bring me lunches and it'd be enough to feed like three people. I ended with a huge drawer of snacks from all the leftover goodies. So my co-workers would constantly end up raiding my stash, since almost every female in the office at the time (about 5-6 of them) decided to go on Weight Watchers together and were always looking for snacks. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sort of. Family always gives me the left overs from dinners now. One of them included an entire "left over" cake! I was like, not even two people could eat an entire half of a sheet cake!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options

imageeponine7682:
    Sort of. Family always gives me the left overs from dinners now. One of them included an entire "left over" cake! I was like, not even two people could eat an entire half of a sheet cake!

I beg to differ.  ;-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Kitchen staff  at my job ! They feed me well, I cant lie! My mom wants me to watch what Im eatting but everyone else says to eat lol
  • Options
    No such luck :)  If I didn't feed myself, no one would make sure I ate! Haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTheEditor:

imageeponine7682:

I beg to differ.  ;-) 

LOL this 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"