September 2011 Moms
Options

weekend plans?

I was supposed to hang out with bff tonight but that fell through. I'm making an apple pie for H instead. Tomorrow we're having dinner at H's friend's house. They're a bit strange so i don't know if i'm looking forward to it, but they have a 9 month old son so it'll be nice to introduce Q to another baby.

Your plans?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: weekend plans?

• Options
    No plans for tonight. Tomorrow getting new tires on my car then possibly stopping by my college to see who is at Homecoming.  They are in the same city and only about 15-20 from here.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I will be working tonight and tomorrow I have a long 8 hr day at work.. Boo :(

DH is taking G to get photos done at Sears.. We have a groupon that has to be used by this month and we waited too long so the only available appt is when I'm working AND during nap time Tongue Tied I hope they do okay without me. 

Sunday, we are going to see a movie around 4.. So G gets to go to her grandmas for a couple of hours :)
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options

O and I have no plans today,H left for work an hour ago, he won't be home until tomorrow evening. Boo. After being off for 18 days I kind of miss him already!! we may go to Carter's tomorrow morning, I've got a coupon plus some clothes to exchange for a smaller size from her birthday party. 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Apple pie sounds delicious!
    Tomorrow is g's party! We're at home visiting family this weekend so it's a weekend full of visits.
  • Options

Today I need to get a birthday gift for my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. I am also going to check out the sales racks for summer clothes, I want a few new things for our beach trip in a couple of weeks.

Tomorrow we have the birthday party in the afternoon and a cookout Saturday evening. 

Sunday, church and then spending the afternoon with my MIL and probably SIL, then a cookout for my FIL's birthday.  

I need to grocery shop badly so I am going to try and squeeze in a trip tomorrow. 

• Options

A's party is tomorrow. I am excited. I think our final count is something like 56 people. My relatives are coming up from VA and we only get to see them a few times a year so it is sweet that they are making the drive for this. Thank God we decided to do this at a restaurant so I don't have to worry about food! 

Sunday will be a day for errands and catch up on bills, cleaning, etc.  

"From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options

After weeks of madness, we are doing NOTHING this weekend, at least nothing that involves anyone outside of our immediate household.

We got an annual pass for the zoo here so maybe we'll go do that, or maybe go to the beach. One thing is for sure, when Jack is napping his mama is napping!

• Options

Tonight, DH is going to make the chicken coop into a "chicken alcatrez" so that nothing can get in and eat them.

Tomorrow, we'll be going to the local 4-H chicken auction to see about getting a few new chickens for the coop.  Otherwise, I think we might go to the flea market to see what chickens they have for sale there.  Even if I do have to clean chicken poo off of them before I can use them, I miss having fresh eggs!  They taste so much better than store-bought!

Sunday, there's no telling.  We might get DH's parents to watch R while we go watch a matinee showing of "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" (I think that's the title of the movie).  I've been wanting to watch it for a while and we just haven't had time.

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Today is a dr appt for a possible UTI gross. Then SSA to finally get my name changed and then the gym.

Tomorrow is the farmers market and evening church.

Sunday is grocery shopping and a picnic. And probably the gym again.
  • Options

Tonight nothing.  Maybe take out fish and chips for dinner - woohoo!

Tomorrow DD has swim class in the morning, then we're dropping her off to sleep over at my parents' house and we're going to a party at a friend's house tomorrow night.

Sunday we're picking DD up in the morning and going to brunch with friends, then home to do some chores.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight H and I are going to a service at our church for married couples. Tomorrow we are taking Matt's first year pics with a friend of H in a park. I was really excited about that /still am in a way/ but now that I'm getting sick I don't find so appealing. Oh and yeah today is Friday so that means... Sexy Friday!!! after church of course hahahaha

• Options

Tonight - nothing, just a little party prep (need to get roast #2 in the crockpot for italian beef sandwiches)

Saturday - Augie's Birthday Party!!!!!!

Sunday - church in the morning then spending the rest of the day just me and A while DH goes to the Packer game.  We're going to bake the pumpkin bread recipe Becca posted the other day.  I'm quitting my job Monday so the bread is a peace offering the the guy I'm an assistant to ... he's going to flip out when I tell him : (

• Options
    Boo...nothing going on here.  DH was supposed to be off, but he's on mandatory overtime today, and works every other Sunday during busy season, so it will just be me and L hangin out.  :/

• Options

Today we have two soccer games and DH has an all-day golf tournament. This is the only time all year he'll have guy time, probably, so I'm happy for him! It will be a long day here though.

Tomorrow night I'm going out with my sister and sister-in-law and future sister-in-law, presumably to talk about FSIL's wedding plans. I think I'm going to share my baby news too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"