Infertility
Options

~*~*~*~~*Intro*~~*~*~*

Hi everyone! I figured now is a great time to intro here with you fab ladies! My TB friends suggested this would be a great place!

Background-

I am 34 will be 35 in Dec, Hubbs is 41. Happily married for 10 years, no children.We have all our testing done, and Hubbs has Severe MFI. I have no known issues. Everything came back good. RE did not feel we would even have a chance at IUI. So, we are doing IVF w/ICSI. I am fx that I will be KU (fri we find out), but with our chances at like 1% highly doubtful since it was the last one naturally so to speak.

My RE ordered meds this morning, and they called me this afternoon for profile, so I should have the meds by WEd. So excited, and scared you know what. It happened so quick, like Hi go straight to IVF like now, and I just lost my job 2 wks ago due to company downsizing. Talk about timing right.FIgured no time like the presence so here I am.

Looking forward to being here with you ladies, and learning and supporting! MAy we all have success!!!!! Thanks for having me!

Married BF 6/29/2002/
TTC Since Aug 2011/
ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
 u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

Re: ~*~*~*~~*Intro*~~*~*~*

• Options

Hi Diva!

We're dealing with the same issues and planning our IVF for January! Our RE wanted us to start right away as well, but we have work conflicts, so here we wait! It's just kind of a shock isn't it? I'll still keep my fingers crossed for Friday for you =)

image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• Options
    Hello and welcome! GL with your upcoming IVF!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey there! It sucks you have to be here but this is a great board full of amazing women. Welcome and good luck!!!

______________________________________________________________________________
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

TTC#1 since 4/11 : m/c in 9/11 & 11/11
    DH dx with Balanced Translocation 5/12 
    Did 3 IVFs - 10/12, 1/13 & 4/13 before
    1 embryo passed PGD and transferred - BFP
    Our beautiful baby girl has arrived!
    S/PAIF Welcome

______________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Welcome! We were a male factor as well. Doctors told us 5% chance or less of getting a little one. Our RE was a lot more positive and we just recently had 11 out of 20 eggs fertilize with IVF/ICSI. Keep your hopes up and as hard as it is stay calm and positive. GL
    Jenn IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey, there. Welcome to the board and here's hoping your stay is short!
  • Options
    Hi dear! Sorry you are over here. The ladies here are awesome, supportive and full of knowledge. Wishing you the best of luck! Sorry about your job. That does suck!
  • Options
    (((((((((((((((((((Diva))))))))))))))))))) 
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    Welcome and GL!
  • Options
    Welcome to our own personal IF haven!!! GL in your upcoming cycle!
    Anniversary
    Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
    IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    (((hugs)))

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"