VBAC
Options

How do you relax?

I am 35 weeks along and HOPING/PRAYING to vbac with this baby #2. My DD was delivered CS due to "small pelvis", even though my domineering dr only let me push 3 times before she decided it wouldn't work.

My question is--How are you preparing yourself for your VBAC? I realize that you have to get your mind in ready shape before childbirth. I want to stay nice and relaxed during my labor, but part of me keeps worrying and remembering my CS experience--which scares me to death. I know that worrying won't help me VBAC--it could only make things more tense for my body. I want to remain calm!

How are you encouraging yourself during these last weeks of waiting? Good luck to everyone trying to VBAC--I've heard that sheer determination is the #1 factor of success!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How do you relax?

• Options
    Lol.. I haven't slept decent in over a week. On top of getting up to pee which I don't really mind, I can't get back to sleep because I start thinking and wondering.

I was induced on a Thursday morning, dilated to 10 on Friday evening and pushed for 2 hrs. Lo never descended into the birth canal. I had an emergency csection early Saturday morning.

Lots of people think it's easier for me to just opt for a rcs because "what if I go through hours of labor and push for so long again, etc....." I don't regret any of that. I prefer to avoid the rcs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"