Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Paranoid about crib...

Our daughter is 2 1/2 weeks old. She is actually a very good baby and we do sleep at night but she makes sooo many sounds and fusses so much that everything she moves we are checking in her. She's been sleeping in her rock n play beside my bed. We would like her to move into her nursery this weekend in the crib. My only concern is I'm afraid of the whole spit up situation.... If she's in the crib and has to spit up I'm afraid she will choke on it and I won't hear her. The rock n play at least has an incline so she isn't flat on her back. Anyone else have the same paranoia as me? Any suggestions?

Re: Paranoid about crib...

• Options
    Why not transition by moving the rock and play to LOs room and cranking the monitor if you get worried.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemabenner1:
    Why not transition by moving the rock and play to LOs room and cranking the monitor if you get worried.

This. Does she choke when she's laying flat, or you're just concerned that she might? Try some naps in the crib so you're right there to see if she's ok. You can also elevate the head of the crib slightly so she's not completely flat on her back. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due to reflux issues my dd sleeps in the rnp sleeper. I will be transitioning into her room using the rnp.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sometimes after I feed her, when I go to change her, as she is laying on te changing table, she gag likes she is going to spit up... Ugh
  • Options

imagemabenner1:

I like it.... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"