New York Babies
Options

Langone Med Center Question

Hi Ladies,

I have a question.. DH and i just finished our accelerated birthing class and hospital tour. We had a different instructor for class 1 and class 2, each instructor gave us different information... And because it was a particularly busy day in the mother/ baby ward we were not able to see a shared (semi private) room.

So my question is this... is there a shower in the shared/ semi private rooms, or do event he mothers have to use the showers in the hallway??

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Langone Med Center Question

• Options
    I had my baby at NYU in a shared room. You have to shower in the one in the hallway. It was very clean when I used it. I used it 2x bc i was there for 5 days for a C section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagePeanutButterGirl:
    I had my baby at NYU in a shared room. You have to shower in the one in the hallway. It was very clean when I used it. I used it 2x bc i was there for 5 days for a C section.

Congrats on your baby! Thank you for the info! i really appreciate it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also delivered at NYU back in July. I was in the shared room and also used the showers in the hall...which were very clean. Just a little heads up, the shared rooms are very very small and we had a bad experience with a very disrespectful couple that we shared the room with. Bring some headphones and/or earplugs. Good luck and congrats!
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"