Multiples

iPhone users, is there any way to see poster's tickers!?

Man, I hate this new view. Is there anyway to make it so I can see tickers?? Please help! TIA
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: iPhone users, is there any way to see poster's tickers!?

• No answer for you, sorry!  But I hate it too!  I also don't like that I can't read the full title of the post.  Half the time I'm trying to guess at what the poster is saying / asking.  Very frustrating.  Do not like.  And, unless I'm doing it wrong, you can't see all the boards on the iPhone either.  I was trying to check the c-section board the other day and couldn't find it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKayJayDee:
    No answer for you, sorry!  But I hate it too!  I also don't like that I can't read the full title of the post.  Half the time I'm trying to guess at what the poster is saying / asking.  Very frustrating.  Do not like.  And, unless I'm doing it wrong, you can't see all the boards on the iPhone either.  I was trying to check the c-section board the other day and couldn't find it!

i agree with all of this! It's so annoying!  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate it as well. I can't see signatures or avatars, can't post pictures and the only way that I can see the full title is if I open the post and look at the very top of my screen. I've tweeted to the bump a few times and have never received any sort of response, though they responded to someone else that they would pass their comments on to the programmers or something.

Seriously, I hate it.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"