Nurseries and Baby Gear

Does Chicco Carseat Fit Baby Trend Snap-N-Go?

DD is 7 weeks and I have a Chicco Key Fit 30.  I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting the Chicco Caddy.  I didn't think I'd need it since I got a huge "all terrain" stroller.  However, now I see how much easier shopping would be if I got the caddy.  But they are like $100 new ($80 with BRU 20% off coupon).  I've been trying to find one used.  But I've only been able to find a used Baby Trend Snap-N-Go ($25!)

Does the Chicco Carseat fit Baby Trend Snap-N-Go?  Does it snap in?  Or does it only have a strap accross it that holds the carseat in place?

The consignment shop is an hour away, so I thought I'd ask before driving all the way there.

They also have a Maclaren brand snap-n-go.  I've never heard of this brand.  But does the Chicco fit in that too?

TIA!

My Journey to Motherhood
Me 36, DH 42
7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
TTC Since January 2009
Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
TTC Since June 2013
Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
EDD 10/15/16
At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Does Chicco Carseat Fit Baby Trend Snap-N-Go?

• I can't answer your question , but is there a carseat adapter for your stroller? That's what I use for our Uppababy Vista and it is great.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• Yup!  Got mine off Craig's List for $15 and worked like a charm!  I couldn't stomach paying $100 for something you can only use for a few months.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt much more comfortable with the way the chicco keyfit carseat fits into the chicco caddy versus in the snap-n-go. So I ended up getting the chicco caddy. And I plan to sell it off on craigslist for like 50% off when I am through with it. Feeling confident in my mind that my baby is snug in there is very important to me!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"