June 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC!

Anyone got anything juicy to confess??

I use the TV to get DD to stay happy during tummy time. I position her so she has to lift her head high to see it. I know, I know, no screens before age 2....but it works.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC!

• Options
    When my son poops as he is falling asleep for a nap I don't change him because I know he will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed if I do .
  • Options
    I just ate a piece of cheesecake for breakfast. Extra caramel sauce.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepiedpiper07:

***drools***

• Options

imagepiedpiper07:

I ate cookies for dinner last night. I would totally eat cheesecake for breakfast, that sounds amazing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagestepper1725:

I use the TV to get DD to stay happy during tummy time. I position her so she has to lift her head high to see it. I know, I know, no screens before age 2....but it works.

I should try this. DD HATES tummy time, but can roll from back to tummy, then gets pissed..  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My husband put LO in an ugly outfit from one of his family members. I went to change his diaper and changed his outfit as well, and told my husband that he spit up all over the outfit. Now he looks cute! :)

• Options
    I kept LO up way past his bedtime, so that he would sleep in...I am so exhausted getting up at 5 am daily.
  • Options

imagecheshirekrazykat:
    When my son poops as he is falling asleep for a nap I don't change him because I know he will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed if I do .

I would probably do this too but my little girl has super sensitive skin and breaks out in a rash quite easily...poor thing!

Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options

This is an FFFC from when I was almost 9 months pregnant, but I just remembered it today.  

We are trying to downsize on some of our stuff so DH and I posted some items to Craigslist. We just wanted them gone and had really good deals on a few items.

Well we had a bakers rack and I was asking $10 for it and the old lady made some sap story of how she was unable to drive and elderly and she really wanted my bakers rack. So instead of coming to pick up the item like I had stated in the post, I loaded it (mind  you 9 months pregnant) into my vehicle and met this woman's husband before going to work.

Well what do you know a day later this old lady had posted my item I sold her for $10 and was asking $75. I was livid. So I made a post saying not to buy it from her in that she had purchased it for $10 and it wasn't even worth $75. The kicker is, the baker's rack was left by the person we bought the house from a few years ago, so I have no clue how it was worth. I really just wanted the darn thing gone, but was pissed about the sap story she sold me and then turning right back around and asking that much for it.

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was happy that LO wasn't asleep when I got home at 10 pm because I didn't have to pump again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagestepper1725:

I let LO watch 2 minutes of sesame street on You tube more than once. He was starting to get fussy while I was bumping after he nursed. Oh my gosh, he loved watching ELMO...he laughed and smiled, so I showed it to him again... 

• Options

imageacbfreire:
    I was happy that LO wasn't asleep when I got home at 10 pm because I didn't have to pump again.

This is me too on late days....I absolutely abhor pumping!!! 

• Options
    imagedrbethc:
    imagestepper1725:

I let LO watch 2 minutes of sesame street on You tube more than once. He was starting to get fussy while I was bumping after he nursed. Oh my gosh, he loved watching ELMO...he laughed and smiled, so I showed it to him again... 

I let DS watch Merv Griffins Crosswords in the morning hehe I figure the worst that can happen is he becomes a great speller lol
  • Options
    The other day I had a silent fart and told DH it was the baby [he was on my lap].

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:
    imagestepper1725:

I've let DS watch Sesame Street too. He loves it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagestrawberrytree:
    The other day I had a silent fart and told DH it was the baby [he was on my lap].

That is hilarious

• Options

I love watching vintage Sesame Street, but that's kinda weird since I'm old and all. So I put the baby on my lap and watch it, and tell DH that the baby likes it.

We've also rocked out to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTIGg3I5y8 more than I would care to admit. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imagestrawberrytree:

hahahaha! you sound like my DH...thats something he totally does... 

• Options
    My DD watches DisneyJr when I need to get stuff done. I feel a little bad but I need to eat sometimes too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My mom took LO while my husband and I went on a date night. We did it in the car :P   

• Options
    imagethatoneredhead:
    My mom took LO while my husband and I went on a date night. We did it in the car :P nbsp;nbsp;

We did it in the truck last week. But we weren't on a date night. DS was on his play mat inside and we were grilling dinner. DH was in and out.... Of the house that is.... And we quick did it in the truck in the garage. :P
  • Options

I haven't done laundry in a week and half. This morning DH didn't have any clean shirts or socks.

I still haven't done the wash... it's the whole putting stuff away thing that makes motivation hard =p  

• Options

imageKerrieH6:
    My husband put LO in an ugly outfit from one of his family members. I went to change his diaper and changed his outfit as well, and told my husband that he spit up all over the outfit. Now he looks cute! :)

Haha this is something I would've done without a question! 

• Options

imagecameron2424:
    I kept LO up way past his bedtime, so that he would sleep in...I am so exhausted getting up at 5 am daily.

This doesn't really seem to work for us :( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"