2nd Trimester

Ear is vibrating/popping/bubbling...Ear infection?

All day long, off and on, my one ear has been doing weird things like vibrating/popping/bubbling.

Any idea what this might be? An ear infection?  Sinus drainage?

Not painful at all - just annoying!

Thanks in advance :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ear is vibrating/popping/bubbling...Ear infection?

• Sounds like drainage, though it could be heading toward an ear infection.  Might be a good idea to take a decongestant.  If it doesn't hurt I wouldn't think it would be an ear infection.  I had one back in August and could barely move I was in so much pain and every time I closed my eyes the room would feel like it was spinning.
  • I had feelings like my ear drum was vibrating awhile ago.   No real pain, just a shaking feeling/"sound."  I went to the doctor and it was, indeed, the very beginning of an ear infection.  They put me on antibiotic and I avoided the pain because it wasn't very far along yet.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How weird-I've been having this today too!  It's like my inner ear is having a seizure or something lol!  I tried pushing on it, holding pressure....nothing stops the vibrations.  They just stop on their own.  I really hope it's not an ear infection starting-that would suck! :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mines been popping on and off for a few weeks.  It's crazy annoying but I'm not worried about it. If it becomes painful, check with your Dr. You could try an ear wash as well?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad you went and got antibiotics!  Ear infections are no fun.  I actually had one when I was in labor with Nate and it ended me on IV antibiotics because I ran a fever! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'd get it looked at.  I had some weird stuff like that, also no pain, and my eardrum burst.  Not fun. 
  • I had an ear infection earlier this year and let me tell ya it hurts! Mine felt like my ear was completely full (like a cotton ball inside) and then the pain set it.  My equilibrium was also off, felt like I was constantly leaning to one side. 

It could be the beginning to one so I would take a decongestant as a previous poster recommended and check with your doc. Good luck!  Pregnant and sick is no fun!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"