Stay at Home Moms

kansas city peeps....

They just said on the news that we're getting an IKEA in Merriam. Woot!
I say "woot" based on rave reviews from friends....I've never shopped there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)

Re: kansas city peeps....

• You better enjoy that freakin IKEA since STL isn't getting it. I may be a little bitter. Hahaha. I guess a visit to KC will be in order.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't wait!  It's a full 2 years away though.  Boo to that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMJCF:
    You better enjoy that freakin IKEA since STL isn't getting it. I may be a little bitter. Hahaha. I guess a visit to KC will be in order.

Yes we are!! I heard we are getting one in Fenton on the old Crystler property. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageldcoffel:

imageMJCF:
    You better enjoy that freakin IKEA since STL isn't getting it. I may be a little bitter. Hahaha. I guess a visit to KC will be in order.

Where did you hear that because I thought it sounded like they picked KC over STL. I think people were just trying to get IKEA to pick the old Chrysler plant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I about cried when I read your post!  fellow KC girl here:) My first IKEA experience was in 2005 in atlanta.  I couldn't believe good quality furniture could be so affordable.  I also went to the IKEA in LA back in 2006.  DH and I went to IKEA together for the first time back in Atlanta back in 2010.  Goodbye Nebraska Furniture Mart!!!!   I told DH and he didn't believe me so I pulled up the local news station on line and we watched the video together.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMJCF:
    imageldcoffel:

imageMJCF:

Where did you hear that because I thought it sounded like they picked KC over STL. I think people were just trying to get IKEA to pick the old Chrysler plant.

somebody in my mothers group said her DH was part of the engineering group and saw the plans... But I guess that's kinda, "I heard from someone who heard.."

thats disappointing. I was really looking forward to it :( 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • HA - I don't live in KC (in NJ actually) and I saw my cousin's DH's post on his FB (they live in KC) that you are getting an IKEA.  I wonder if this is the friend of the poster above - he is an engineer for the city, I believe (it may be a firm that does a lot of work for the city as he is always posting KC images of old buildings, new sites, etc.).  How funny would that be?  He also said that you all recently got a Trader Joe's and that you're supposed to be getting a streetcar downtown.  News straight from KC to NJ back to KC.  How funny.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hehe yep, the internet makes the world very small. My husband is actually going to school for engineering, so he might even end up working at the same firm as your relative. Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"