2nd Trimester

Buring Belly

My belly burns all day! I know its from my muscles stretching but is there something I can put on my belly so I don't feel it as much?  Its annoying me! TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Buring Belly

• I used to put cold packs wrapped in a towel on my belly. It really is quite uncomfortable, but I'm not sure if there is much you can do to relieve the pain. Mine usually went away after a couple days.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I will try the cold packs! Thanks! t normally last a few days however its more recurring
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • If it's a stretching burning then no, you can't really do much. Just put your feet up and relax when possible. If it's actually your skin burning you might consider eucerin anti-itch cream, oatmeal baths, or something similar. I developed a rare pregnancy rash only 1:600 people get when pregnant with DD (similar to PUPPS). It was miserable and I could do nothing. When I was finally induced after going late they were able to give me a few shots of benadryl and use hydrocortizone before going into labor and it helped so much!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsjjohnson2010:
    I will try the cold packs! Thanks! t normally last a few days however its more recurring

No problem, sweetie. Hope it helps! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"