Two Under 2
Options

2U2 Again!

I have two little munchkins that are 23 months apart-currently 2.5 years and 10 months and I am now due between 5/24-6/3 depending on what they decide next month at my "8 week" ultrasound. So the younger two will be 18-19 months apart.

I had a miscarriage last month and so far my numbers are MUCH better this time around!!! But that is why we have such a wide gap in EDD since I didn't have another period after my miscarriage but my HCG did drop clear back down and I got negative tests.

Anyway I'll be excited to learn about having 3 children 3 and under from everyone here!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 2U2 Again!

• Options

Hi :) I'm almost in the same boat - my son will be 2 in March and my daughter's turning 3 in October. I'm due May 4th.

Congratulations to you! I'm excited ... but very scared.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm also on my second round of 2u2. It's a whole new kind of crazy, but once I got through the first three months, things fell into place. Have a happy & healthy pregnancy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats!  I've been living 2u2 for 15 years now LOL, expecting our 10th little blessing in December.  I got pregnant with #8 the same month I had a miscarriage with no period in between too, and all went just fine!  I was quite nervous during most of that 1st trimester though.  Best wishes!

• Options

I am due for my second in May with my first being 18 months at that time. I havnt had my first prenatal visit yet, I just found out 2 days ago. When the doc confirmed it, they dont know what date to go by either. My last AF was 6/22. I had a MC or technically CP on 8/5 with no period since then.

Good luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

::waves at OP::

Hi! Another 2nd timer over here. DD1 will turn 3 tomorrow, DD2 is 14 months, and this next LO is due around the same time as yours.

Congrats! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"