1st Trimester
Options

Crazy changes in body

So I am just about 6 weeks with my 2nd pregnancy.  The first one sadly did not make it past 5 weeks, so I am really excited to have passed that mark.  I know there is a long road ahead, but you have to take the small victories. 

I am experiencing crazy changes in my digestion.  I am constantly burping and have gas to no end.  However, I just started having diarrhea yesterday.  It is like my own version of morning sickness.  It comes and goes, but it has been nonstop this afternoon.  I'm drinking lots of water and mixing gatorade with it, but it makes me nrevous. I feel like I am way too sensitive to every feeling and in fear of not making it to the end of the 1st trimester.  How has anyone else dealt with this? I really want to relax and trust, but not my instinct.

I am so happy to have a 2nd chance and want to do everything I can to make it the best chance.  May seems so far, but I can't wait to start seeing the bump and feeling the little munchkin move! 

Re: Crazy changes in body

• Options
    I had a lot if gas and loose BMs at the beginning. Now I have the opposite problem but I still have loads of gas. Isn't pregnancy a treat?
  • Options
    Ha! I think it is the only time I am relieved when I feel really burly... because I think it is normal! I was hoping I would be one of those mothers that just had a glow and it was a wonderful, easy experience.  Well, it's not all flowery and I'll take it.  I'm in awe of all the new feelings and changes in the little things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With my first pregnancy i didn't make it past 6 weeks and that was a couple of months ago.  Now I am 13 weeks pregnant but i was the complete opposite instead of everything coming out nothing was coming out!  I was so constipated that it hurt to even breath! Congratulations and good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"