Multiples
Options

In L & D with Pre-E

I've typed this out 15x today an it wouldn't let me post. Here's for one more try.My OB admitted me to the hospital after my appt this morning due to increasing amounts of protein in my urine. While my BP has stayed pretty good, all the other symptoms are hitting me hard. Nausea, dizziness, a never ending headache, spotty/blurred vision, etc. My high risk doctor came to see me and he looked over a few things and checked my reflexes. He was very concerned with how overreactive they were responding. He feels this indicates that I am high risk for a seizure or stoke due to preeclampsia. He put me on a mag drip to try to prevent that, gave me another round of steroids for the girls, and we're doing a 12 hr urine test. If my protein numbers have come up from the 24 hr test from last week, we will deliver the girls tomorrow. If they have only slightly increased, I will stay in the hospital for constant monitoring and will deliver some time in the next 6 days. Eek. 

This is my siggy. Love it.

Re: In L & D with Pre-E

• Options
    Oh my! Best wishes, mama. Lots of love to you and LOs!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Good luck, glad to hear you have great medical care.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK I HOEP EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU.  
    Toodaloos Robin
  • Options
    It sounds like it's go time Venus-everybody seems like they are ready.  The girls will do great at this point.  GL hon...lets get this long awaited show on the road....you and the babies will be great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck Venus. You've done an awesome job keeping those girls safe and in for so long. 
  • Options
    Good luck and keep us posted! I had the same thing, diagnosed at 29w and delivered my babies via c-section at 34w. They're both doing great!
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Good luck with everything! Glad they are staying on top of things. 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wow! Thoughts and prayers for you 3!  Try to get some rest ( i know BS right?!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got put in too an taken out for pRe e. I never had a mag drip or seizure symptoms just elevated proteins not even high BP. I basically laid on my couch and avoided salt and they stayed in a few more weeks. gook luck!They did end up takin them earlier bc my proteins jumped at 36 weeks. Good luck to you I know what you are going through.
  • Options
    I got induced because of Pre-e and everything turned out great. Sound like you are in great hands. Good luck!
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I was in your shoes 6 months ago...you will probably deliver sooner than later.  My girls were 33w2d....feeders/growers...your babies will be just fine.  Hang in there and trust your doctors.
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"