August 2011 Moms
Options

I don't feel like it!!!!!!!!

Ugh, it's been sooooo long since I have had a me day.  I haven't had many since lo was born, and I was pretty much a single mom for 11 month bc DH was in another state working... but today I really don't feel like being mommy. That sounds so bad when I come out and say it.  All I want is silky smooth hair, fresh makeup, and a rum runner while sitting on the beach wearing something flowy while watching the sun set.  AND if some hot guys decided to obstruct my view... I don't think I would mind.  Being a mommy has taught me patients, ya know. ;-) LOL.   I live 15 mins away from the beach too.  Not gonna happen though.  :(  **Pitty party over**
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I don't feel like it!!!!!!!!

• Options

What's funny about this...  I read it all, got to the part about wearing something flowy, and thought it said "flowy white" and my first thought was, "WHAT?!?!  Is she crazy?  You can't wear white around a 1 year old, they're filthy!!"

Yeah, I think I'll meet you on this fantasy beach of yours. 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hey no shame in mom-tasizing.

DH wants us to go to the mall tonight. I said yes, but what I would REALLY want is for us to go, but then I would go my way and DH and the girls would go theirs. Not gonna happen. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Hey no shame in mom-tasizing.

DH wants us to go to the mall tonight. I said yes, but what I would REALLY want is for us to go, but then I would go my way and DH and the girls would go theirs. Not gonna happen. 

Maybe you could "use the bathroom" and then go your merry way and claim you couldn't find them when you got out? LOL

• Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

What's funny about this...  I read it all, got to the part about wearing something flowy, and thought it said "flowy white" and my first thought was, "WHAT?!?!  Is she crazy?  You can't wear white around a 1 year old, they're filthy!!"

Yeah, I think I'll meet you on this fantasy beach of yours. 

Yes, I miss white.  I use to look good in white.  LOL 

• Options
    Oh man, the beach sounds so nice right now.

A group of ladies from play group went to Florida together for a long weekend when their babies were about 1 1/2. I was shocked that they were able to leave for 4 days and be babyfree on the beach with girls only. Possibly a little jelly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRachey1082:
    Oh man, the beach sounds so nice right now. A group of ladies from play group went to Florida together for a long weekend when their babies were about 1 1/2. I was shocked that they were able to leave for 4 days and be babyfree on the beach with girls only. Possibly a little jelly.
  • Options

imageRachey1082:
    Oh man, the beach sounds so nice right now. A group of ladies from play group went to Florida together for a long weekend when their babies were about 1 1/2. I was shocked that they were able to leave for 4 days and be babyfree on the beach with girls only. Possibly a little jelly.

4 days? Oh wow! I would just be happy with 1 hour.  LOL

• Options
    imageFweetie:

imageRachey1082:

4 days? Oh wow! I would just be happy with 1 hour.  LOL

It's true!! That's how I felt!!
  • Options

::::Pulls out credit card:::::

When is this rum runner, white wearing, beach fiesta happening? Because in my mind, I am already there. 

• Options

I have decided that next weekend I am going to see a movie.  At the movie theater.  With no husband or baby. Woo Hoo!!  I don't even care if I get anyone to go with me.  It might not be a beach getaway but I will take it.

Hubs and I decided a few months back that whenever one of us needs a break, we just need to do it.  I may or may not have left out the part where I had a minor breakdown that sparked said conversation. ;)  All I know is that day I went to Chili's and ate queso dip while reading trashy tabloids.  By myself.  It was heaven.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Options
    imageGilliebear:

::::Pulls out credit card:::::

When is this rum runner, white wearing, beach fiesta happening? Because in my mind, I am already there. 

LOL!!  Probably in 18 years! ;-)

• Options
    imageeatmorecupcakes:

I have decided that next weekend I am going to see a movie.  At the movie theater.  With no husband or baby. Woo Hoo!!  I don't even care if I get anyone to go with me.  It might not be a beach getaway but I will take it.

Hubs and I decided a few months back that whenever one of us needs a break, we just need to do it.  I may or may not have left out the part where I had a minor breakdown that sparked said conversation. ;)  All I know is that day I went to Chili's and ate queso dip while reading trashy tabloids.  By myself.  It was heaven.

That sounds amazing! :)

• Options
    imageFweetie:
    imageeatmorecupcakes:

You left out the Patron. 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    imageFweetie:
    imageeatmorecupcakes:

You left out the Patron. 

You're right!  Shame on me!  LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"