December 2011 Moms

That made me sad!

I'm not around these parts much anymore, but try to check in occasionally.  I've never done much on the "month" boards, but wandered over to the 9-12 month board last night.  It made me sad that we are officially on the last "baby" board and will be on the toddler boards in a few months.  Our babies are getting big.  Bitter sweet.
href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

Re: That made me sad!

• Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I just realized (while reading your post) that I should be moving over also. Where did time go? I remember being on the 0-3 month board or heck even 2nd tri..Wow!!! We almost have toddlers Crying Don't get me wrong I love that DD is growing up but I didn't think it would be this soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't be sad, it's a good thing our babies are getting older and growing into toddlers! :-) 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Dumb Question- But when do we move over since this board is 6-9 and the other board is 9-12 months. Yeah I said it was a dumb question!
  • So funny cause I literally just checked out the 6-9 month and realized that I won't be checking in on that one as of this Sunday! Wow. time flies!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"