September 2011 Moms
Options

Strollers

How long do kids ride in them for? Like what age do they stop riding and do more walking?

I have a stroller that was part of a travel system (baby trend from target) So its huge. I want this

https://www.albeebaby.com/quinny-zapp-xtra-stroller-natural-mavis.html

But how long would T really need it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Strollers

• Options
    Not sure how long they need them until, but I'd think it'd be nice to have for long outings even for an older toddler, in case they get tired. I'd say go for it, if you can afford it.

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagestrngysgurl:
    Not sure how long they need them until, but I'd think it'd be nice to have for long outings even for an older toddler, in case they get tired. I'd say go for it, if you can afford it.

Right! This would be why I am leaning more towards the older version which is 80 bucks cheaper. And only two years older.

I'm thinking at even 3 years old I could still use fit or something like Busch Gardens, right?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD1 is 2.5 and still rides in the stroller. She prefers to walk, but if I'm out with both of them by myself it's still nice to have the option to contain them both (we have a double stroller) or if we're at the zoo and she gets tired from walking or we get tired of carrying her we have a place for her to rest. We won't go without the option of a stroller for her until at least 3, probably close to 4.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My nephew, who's 3, will still ride in a stroller on occasion if we've been walking a lot. It was great for keeping him contained and calm when we were taking a tour and he needed to be quiet.
  • Options

imagecmoosey:
    My sister's 4 year old likes to ride in it when we let her. Obvi we took the stroller for D but she was whooped so we let her ride.  I would think we will bring a cheap umbrella stroller on big trips with us til he's at least 3.  I will not be getting rid of our CM anytime soon!

Yep, I'm all about the $12 umbrella stroller.  You may not use a stroller as often as she gets older, but she still isn't going to be able to walk for any long period of time and you'll probably end up carrying her if there's no way for her to sit.

• Options
    Just wanted to say that the zapp is an awesome stroller! I have the original one as our primary stroller. It's so easy to push and folds small.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"