October 2011 Moms

I think I over did it...

The party is in 2.5 days and "super freakout me" has come to visit for the weekend.  Give your T&P's for my H he is going to need them.

Why hasn't someone told me to "stop, your birthday party is out of control?!"

I blame you people for inspiring me to have a buttercream bonanza!Stick out tongue  

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: I think I over did it...

• Good Luck this weekend!! I really must admit, I cannot wait to see pictures!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I keep thinking of more things that I can do and have to stop myself...good thing they only have one first birthday!  Next year, I think we're just going to meet the grandparents at a restaurant.
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Loading the player...
  • We are a month out and I already feel that way. MIL was supposed to fly in to help me but now she can't. The party is on a Saturday and I have no idea how I am going to get everything done. I think I need to take Friday off.
  • Oh yeah, I totally yelled at MH last night. We ended up staying up until 1030 cutting things out and finishing most of the stuff for the favors and the banners. I still need to do some baking and find some time to get my nails done and pick the cake up. I am also trying to run to the store today to buy another tablecloth and a ball pit for the kids. Our party is tomorrow at 3 but its' not at our house and the main cake is half an hour away so setting up and picking the cake up is going to dominate most of my day tomorrow.
  • I cannot wait to see pictures!!!  
  • Yes, but the party is going to be epic and it will give your kids bragging rights.
  • imagecantalopes24:
    Oh yeah, I totally yelled at MH last night. We ended up staying up until 1030 cutting things out and finishing most of the stuff for the favors and the banners. I still need to do some baking and find some time to get my nails done and pick the cake up. I am also trying to run to the store today to buy another tablecloth and a ball pit for the kids. Our party is tomorrow at 3 but its' not at our house and the main cake is half an hour away so setting up and picking the cake up is going to dominate most of my day tomorrow.

Dangit. You just made me really want a ball pit at the party. I need to ban myself from this board until after his birthday.

• imageanasazi17:
    Good Luck this weekend!! I really must admit, I cannot wait to see pictures!! 

This exactly!  Plus, you're doing a double birthday party, so you're allowed to go crazier than if it were just a single.  Wink

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Someone get Penny a xanax and a shot of vodka.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageAA0417:
    Penny, I'm curious if you ever have a party that you don't go into freak-out mode in the final stretch because you seem like you always have awesome parties.

No, I freak out before every party!(like a five year old slamming doors and throwing a temper tantrum freak out)  My parents are coming over tonight and helping and my MIL is babysitting.  MH took the day off work so I will have lots of extra people to freak out at this year. 

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • imagekarinothing:

imagecantalopes24:
    Oh yeah, I totally yelled at MH last night. We ended up staying up until 1030 cutting things out and finishing most of the stuff for the favors and the banners. I still need to do some baking and find some time to get my nails done and pick the cake up. I am also trying to run to the store today to buy another tablecloth and a ball pit for the kids. Our party is tomorrow at 3 but its' not at our house and the main cake is half an hour away so setting up and picking the cake up is going to dominate most of my day tomorrow.

Dangit. You just made me really want a ball pit at the party. I need to ban myself from this board until after his birthday.

We just picked up a baby pool we're going to fill with balls for the party.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"