Multiples

Girl names

We're struggling just a bit with girl names. . .we're scandinavian american, and went with Eric for my son after debating to end in a "c" or "k" 

I know Kirsten (pronounced starting like a "kir" royale) will be one name.  

I also like Elin, but am wondering whether we should spell it the traditional American way instead (Ellen).  Thoughts?  

Please share your twin girl names too :) 

Identical twin girls born via c-section 12/3/12 Son born 3/26/08

Re: Girl names

• Love Elin but I would hate if people pronounced it like Ellen. I vote to leave it that way!
    Birthday
  • I remember my nanny talking about the Scandanavian family she worked with before...their twins' names were Eric and Kari. Kari would sound cute with Kirsten. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love those names. I like the spelling of Elin and I like that you're not doing matchy names! : We are going to name our girls Julie and Kaylin. I thought it would be hard to name two babies but really it has been easier! I love the name Julie and H has always liked Kaylin.

• I like Elin, and have a friend with a little girl with that name. Tiger Woods ex wife had that name, so I think many are familiar with how to pronounce the name. We are team green, but my 3 top girl names at this time are Eva, Nora, and Isla. Good luck :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my sil nn is kir-sten and she has had lots of people calling her Kristen or keir-sten.. even 10+ years later. Would elin be pronounced Ellen or e-lin?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"