August 2011 Moms
Options

Poo

So, I told my mom about the patio table poo and she said it was probably a raccoon, and not my crazy neighbor flinging poo like a monkey.

It's really not as good of a story. But, she's probably right.

Mystery solved.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poo

• Options
    lol - the crazy neighbor story is definitely better, but the raccoon makes more sense.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Haha!

For some reason, I keep picturing my own backyard, and my own neighbor (not crazy, just old and kinda cranky) flinging poop over our fence when I read your poo story.  LOL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemelissa0726:
    Haha!For some reason, I keep picturing my own backyard, and my own neighbor not crazy, just old and kinda cranky flinging poop over our fence when I read your poo story.nbsp; LOL!

LOL!! I love this !! H and I were laughing so hard about the poo! It was funny!
  • Options
    Stick with the crazy neighbor story... :
  • Options

imageDuckieer:
    Stick with the crazy neighbor story... :

Yup. It's much more entertaining plus your neighbor is a whack job anyways. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:
    But I thought it was old poop?nbsp; So maybe the raccoon saved it up and put it there on purpose...

My mom said raccoon poop is weird and crumbly like that. Because they eat whatever they can find.

My parents live on a farm so she knows better than me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"