June 2011 Moms
Options

Showing signs of potty training?!

Lately L has been utilizing the bath as a toilet, in regards to #2.  It used to just be random but over the last couple of weeks more so to the last few nights in a row.  She appears to be fully aware of what she is doing-squatting (not sitting) and going.  Tonight I attempted a couple of times to put her on the potty but that was just weird for her. 

Do I attempt to start the process?  I don't want her to think that this is the appropriate place to go.  Just asking because 15 months seems young and clearly want to be sure she is ready.

Anyone else deal with this, maybe it is just the stimulation of the water?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Showing signs of potty training?!

• Options
    Our in home daycare teacher said that the earliest she has had a child potty trained was 18 months. So I'd say it's possible! I actually just started letting Ella sit on the toilet just for fun. Last night she was dry for over 2 hours. before Jammie's I put her on the toilet turned on the watershe pees on the floor all the time when filling the tub and she went! I think as long as you are very casual about it and not making it scary it can't hurt to try. If it doesn't work try again later!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"