September 2011 Moms
Options

my cat just got out

we had a hole in the front door screen and he got through it and ran. I've been on the fence about him being and indoor/outdoor cat for a while but i guess he has made the decision for me.

I am scared he won't get back home. I kinda feel like a mom who's teenager is out for their first solo drive. My dog is really upset.

He has a collar but not an ID tag. I really hope he is smart enough to get back home and I wish he chose a night that wasn't raining.

ug.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: my cat just got out

• Options
    I dislike cats soooo much. But I hope he comes back. They are smart little buggers so I'm sure he will.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hopefully he'll come home soon!  Our cat Sherby got outside a few weeks ago at 4am, and one of our dogs chased him off into the darkness.  We penned the dogs up so they couldn't chase him, should he come back.  He showed back up at the back door a little while later, half-soaked and rather ticked off, but otherwise okay. 

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww he's out on his first adventure!
    My cats are little escape artists And they always find their way home. I don't think k they even ever get very far away.
    Cats are smart, he'll make his way home.

It's very cute your dog misses him
  • Options

imagemnewlee:
    Aww he's out on his first adventure! My cats are little escape artists And they always find their way home. I don't think k they even ever get very far away. Cats are smart, he'll make his way home. It's very cute your dog misses him

shes pacing the house and whining and looking out all the doors and windows. It is kinda adorable but it makes me worry more too.

I never had indoor cats growing up so i don't know why I'm so nervous but the last time he got out, he just ran around the back yard and cried. I feel like he is unprepared.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"