Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Play yard question

How essential is it to have a bassinet and changing station in a play yard? I plan on using a moses basket during the day when LO is small, but am thinking that when it's night time I'd either use this https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3977276 or just a plain pack n play/play yard without the bassinet part. What do you all think?

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

Re: Play yard question

• Options

I loved having both the changing area as well as the bassinet part because after having my little one it was hard for me to climb the stairs to get the changing table and I did not want to bend over alot to change her so the changing table came in handy for me.  But once my LO was about two months and sleeping in her crib I didn't use it anymore.  The bassinet part was nice also so I did not need to bend all the way over to place or pick her up.  But it is not needed and using a regular PnP would work as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know that it is essential, but we got the Graco PNP with the changing station and newborn napper and found having both of those during the first few months really helpful.  The napper was a cozy little spot for DS to nap during the day and it was nice to not have to take DS upstairs to change his diaper or do it on the floor (which actually would have been very difficult when I was recovering from my c-section).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Gracco one that has the napper/changer that flips around.  Having the napper was great when she was really little, and the changer is GREAT!  It saves our backs from bending over to change on other things.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"