December 2010 Moms
Options

Something interesting I've learned about girls...

Or, maybe it's just mine....she PEES almost every time we take her diaper off!  As in, have to change the clothes, diaper pad cover, bedspread (when we've changed her in our bed)!  We try to put the new diaper under her before removing the wet one, but sometimes to no avail.  I (foolishly, apparently) thought this was a "boy thing", since they have a "hose" so to speak!  LOL  R has peed on us exactly twice in his 21 months...this little lady thinks it's go time all the time!  Other than that, though, she's a sweetie and I can't believe I was worried about having a girl!  I hope to have some new pics of her soon, ONE MONTH already! Can't believe it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Something interesting I've learned about girls...

• Options
    Wow, I wouldn't have thought that either!  C peed on us almost every change for months.  He just suddenly quite around 6 months though, thank goodness!  Glad everything is going well other than your mounds of laundry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy 1 month to your DD!

I was going to post something very similar - these girls are very sneaky with their peeing! 

With DS is was always obvious & I was always on guard, lol. But this little girl likes to trickle when the diaper is off & I don't realize it till after I've put the new diaper on & then the changing pad underneath her is all wet! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I honestly can't remember this with L!  Guess I will find out soon whether I have a stealth pee-er on my hands.  She is beautiful; can't wait to see more pics!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagebosha711:
    Happy 1 month to your DD!I was going to post something very similar these girls are very sneaky with their peeing!nbsp;With DS is was always obvious amp; I was always on guard, lol. But this little girl likes to trickle when the diaper is off amp; I don't realize it till after I've put the new diaper on amp; then the changing pad underneath her is all wet!nbsp;

That's what K did too! I wouldn't even notice until I went to pick her up and her back was all wet.
    We joke that it's her way of saying she didn't like her outfit.

image   image

• Options
    DD was a sneaky pee-er.  She would do it every few days, so right when your guard was down she trickle all over the changing mat!
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Options
    Heehee. That wasn't something I anticipated either. G did it all the time in the beginning, stopping somewhere around 2mths. Hope Miss H stops sooner than that for you.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"