June 2011 Moms
Options

Rosella?!?

Does anyone know much about this? DD had high fevers Sunday Monday And Tuesday. I took her to her Pedi Tuesday afternoon when her fever wouldnt break. he said that it could possibly be Roseola. Sure enough I got home from work yesterday and she has the red spots on her face and body. The Pedi didn't seem to worried and said we didn't need to come back in.
Has anyone's LO had this yet? How long does it last? Did you use any creams to help?

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image

Re: Rosella?!?

• Options
    Thanks Jessie! Besides being extremely fussy and not having much appetite she is doing ok. Sounds like we are almost thru it. Thank goodness. The fevers were TERRIBLE! Poor baby'!

Our World!!

image image
  • Options

DD had it a few months ago. She was miserable with a fever for a few days. I took her to the doctor and he said it was just a virus and he wouldn't be surprised if she broke out in a rash. Yep, it was roseloa. I agree with PP. By the time the rash came we were on the tail end of it.

I don't think that the rash bothered DD in anyway. I don't think that there is anything that you should necessarily do for it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD had it in March. Dr said once the rash appears discomfort should go away. I don't think there is really anything that can be done for roseola. Hang in there, sounds like you are almostthrough it
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Glad to hear she is hopefully at the end of this.

Our World!!

image image
  • Options
    DD just restarted Daycare and got it the first week back.  She started with a stomach bug, then started running a fever.  We took her to the pedi and they said her ears and chest were clear and it was probably roseola.  Then she did develop an ear infection.  Once the fever went away she broke out in the rash.  Once she got to the rash she was feeling much better.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"