August 2011 Moms
Options

oh boy

I was walking my dogs around the back yard this afternoon and noticed a turd...on the table. Seriously people. I KNOW my dog didn't get on the table outside and poop.

My thought? The neighbor that hates animals found a turd in his yard and decided to throw it into ours. Although, it's impossible that it's actually one of my dogs turds if that is the case. I have no idea how a turd would get on the table if that wasn't the case.

My other thought? I'm not eating at that table again until it's bleached. Which is okay, because our backyard is swarming in misquitos and I'm not interested in getting the West Nile.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: oh boy

• Options
    Eeeewwwwwww
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Eeeewwwwwww

I know, right? H and I talked about it for an hour before he finally went out to see it for himself. Then he cleaned it up. Seriously, how does that happen?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageRachey1082:

imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Eeeewwwwwww

I know, right? H and I talked about it for an hour before he finally went out to see it for himself. Then he cleaned it up. Seriously, how does that happen?!

My vote goes to your douche nozzle of a neighbour. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

But is it your dogs poop? Does it look like one of the usual suspects?(As odd as it sounds but we all know what our animals usual poop looks like)

• Options

Flamin poo bag ding dong ditch!

That is just rude and so wrong. I would do the above lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageGilliebear:

But is it your dogs poop? Does it look like one of the usual suspects?(As odd as it sounds but we all know what our animals usual poop looks like)

It couldn't possibly be one of the little dog's poop. The big dog has bad hips and doesn't get around very well. It could be hers, but someone would have had to come in our yard and move it. It was old too, which is even more strange.

• Options
    imageDuffgurl:

haha! good idea!! :)

• Options
    imageRachey1082:
    imageDuffgurl:

haha! good idea!! :)

I have A LOT of poop around here...I'm thinking I could do a paper grocery sized bag of poo!

• Options
    Sorry, had to ask. Then confront the neighbor and tell him your sh!t dont stink! ;)
  • Options

imageGilliebear:
    Sorry, had to ask. Then confront the neighbor and tell him your sh!t dont stink! ;)

That neighbor is so full of the dramaz. I avoid them at all costs. I've thought about writing them a letter, but he's a retired lawyer and nuts so I never ended up acting on anything.

They RAN OVER my other neighbor's PUPPY and didn't stop at all, just kept going and drove right into their garage. Then, they sent the puppy owners a letter asking them to pay for the damage of their car or they would sue them!! Then, not even a week later, they ran over another dog and killed it. They are insane and heartless.

• Options
    imageRachey1082:

They RAN OVER my other neighbor's PUPPY and didn't stop at all, just kept going and drove right into their garage. Then, they sent the puppy owners a letter asking them to pay for the damage of their car or they would sue them!! Then, not even a week later, they ran over another dog and killed it. They are insane and heartless.

Oh my word! That is so sick! :( 

• Options

I am sorry, that is totally gross but it makes me laugh.

I laugh because my husband and his brothers used to do the weekly chore of pooper-scooping and for "fun" they would use a hockey stick and hit the poo up onto their neighbors roof.

So mean and SO gross, but to this day at 30 years old they all still laugh until they cry when they talk about it.

• Options
    imageRachey1082:

imageGilliebear:

That neighbor is so full of the dramaz. I avoid them at all costs. I've thought about writing them a letter, but he's a retired lawyer and nuts so I never ended up acting on anything.

OMG! I didn't read the comments! That is HORRIBLE and absolutely heartless!

They are just bad people.

• Options

OMG!

That reminds me of the day the recycling truck threw my recycling bin into the neighbor's yard instead of ours and when I got home that afternoon I found my bin shoved right in front of my front door. 30 feet further from the neighbor's path of where it actually goes. He really had to put the extra effort into being passive aggressive about it.

Heck, I would've been okay with him just moving it onto my yard if it bothered him so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"