Military Families

San Diego Moms? Let's introduce ourselves :)

I'm Kayte, I'll be 20 next month. My boyfriend is in the Navy, stationed at Coronado Naval Base, and we live in El Cajon. I'm a stay at home mom. He has a 26month old daughter, I have a 14month old son, and we're expecting a daughter together January 16th, 2013. I haven't really gotten out and met new people very much since I moved here, and I had a mommy group I've been missing before I moved. I'd really like for us to make some new friends, we should be in San Diego for at least another year. I've been missing interaction with other moms, and I really believe having my kids interact with other kids would benefit them. I would also like for my boyfriend and I to be able to make some new couple friends :)
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: San Diego Moms? Let's introduce ourselves :)

• I'm sending you a pm - check your private messages folder

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I moved to Michigan almost 3yrs ago from San Diego. My boyfriend was stationed at 32nd St, in San Diego. Have you tried getting in contact with the FRG? When my boyfriend was on his last deployment I was almost 7months pregnant. What got me through was the FRG from his ship. A lot of the wives were pregnant and had kids. So it helped a lot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"