Pre-School and Daycare

Need Your Creative Minds...

......I just took a pregnancy test and it came back positive.  I am trying to decide how to announce it to my husband.  We have a 3 year old that I thought about involving in the surprise.  Another thing is my birthday is this Thursday so I was trying to think of something on how to put a spin on my birthday celebrating (we may go out for supper) something like...well I have a present for the both of us!  But I also would like to involve my son....I thought about doing a shirt that said....this little monster is going to be a big brother!  Any creative suggestions would be appreciated....involving my son and/or using my birthday to announce. 

Hope it's alright I posted this year...thought about doing it on 1st trimester but I wanted to make sure I visited with you gals that have other children!  Thanks much!

Re: Need Your Creative Minds...

• I did a big sister shirt for dd.

Could you have your DS give daddy a wrapped present of a baby shirt?

or this:

https://www.pbjstories.com/2012/06/come-see-little-side-project-im-working.html

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My Lord you have patience...I wouldn't be able to keep it from DH for a second.  Each time I got BFP's I ran right to DH with the test stick.  LOL

I saw Tori Spelling announce her pregnancy to her DH with Finn by putting the pee stick in a jewelry box - disguising it as a present.  I think it was her husband's birthday.  So maybe do a present to yourself from "the stork" - like it was just left on your door step or something?  LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you want everyone to know, cause I have a feeling that once your LO knows EVERYONE will know!  Just saying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I happen to take my test with #2 right when we got back from a camping trip and DH had been given DD#1 a bath at the time.  I told him I would get her dressed after the bath (she was just over 1) and I put her into a "I'm going to be a big sis" t-shirt" so when she walked out of her room, he saw the shirt.  We took pictures of her in the shirt and used those when we annouced to others plus we had her wear the shirt to daycare when we were ready to spread the word to the world.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"