Parenting after a Loss

sick tot... ramblings

My poor baby has a cold with low grade fever and runny nose. All she wants is to drink orange juice and be held. Well 36 weeks pregnant makes being held not easy and we ran out of orange juice. What a mom to do? I don't want to take her out and catch something worse but I want her to have want she wants. I can't carry her in the store. Which leave only one option call my mom once she is out of work to go get em OJ and pray she keeps napping till it gets here. My poor baby is sick :[ I really hope I don't get it too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sick tot... ramblings

• Aww, that sucks..

My DS has a cold, too.. low grade fever (100.4) and congestion as well.. I've been sick for nearly a week.. have been trying SO hard for him not to catch it.. however, he just had his first round of shots on Monday, so perhaps there's a chance he hasn't gotten my cold and instead is just a little run down from the shots.. we'll see..

As for your tot.. I'd totally call Gmom and see if she will pick you up some OJ.. I hope she is feeling better asap, and I hope you don't get it, too!! Congrats on 36w btw!! Time flies!! Your LO will be here soon!!

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • My mom ROCKS! Not only is she getting the OJ but also a movie for her sick grandbaby!
    Oh and thanks for the Grats! I am hoping LO stays put til his due date! I need him to come on time but not early at all I am not ready for him yet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry, I hope she feels better soon!!!!  That's so hard, both for her and for you mama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWearingRed:
    My mom ROCKS! Not only is she getting the OJ but also a movie for her sick grandbaby! Oh and thanks for the Grats! I am hoping LO stays put til his due date! I need him to come on time but not early at all I am not ready for him yet!

Aw, that's nice! I hope she's feeling better.

BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• Aw poor thing!  (Both of you)  I hope she's feeling better today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"