Dads & Dads-to-be

Paging ColtsDad

Ham, mushroom, & swiss omelet and hashbrowns.  STAT!  hehehehe  It was worth a shot.   Love you!  

And yes, I find myself to be hilarious Cool

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Paging ColtsDad

• And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my wife.
  • You are not alone.  My wife thinks she can be funny too.  And she can be, but only when she is not trying to be!!

• Loading the player...
  • Haha that is awesome!
  • I am displeased!  How can you botch an omelet and hashbrowns and call yourself a restaurant.  For the love of god they screwed up PANCAKES!  Oh and Smuckers Syrup is disgusting.  Stupid place calls themselves Flap Jacks and can't make breakfast food.... for shame!  I need my IHOP with there delicious breakfast.   SIGH

When I get home from work.... I want an omelet, clam sauce and mizithra, and hot wings.  Can I have a personal Chef?  I've got food A.D.D. today. 

• imageonlymeggan:

Ham, mushroom, & swiss omelet and hashbrowns.  STAT!  hehehehe  It was worth a shot.   Love you!  

And yes, I find myself to be hilarious Cool

mmmmmm sounds good whens breakfast 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha!

And now I'm hungry... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, this is where we place our orders?

Dear uws22,

Upon your return tonight, I would like you to bring more frozen yogurt. The good kind. And no, the cookie dough kind we have in the freezer is not going to cut it. Oh, and I need more beer, too.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"