November 2011 Moms
Options

What would you want...

.... the bump gods to change to make the site better?

I just thought this might be a fun poll type post. It just irritates me how I go and click on My Bump and it brings me to the generic page where it says "create an account or sign in to view your profile" (even though I'm already signed on) butttt if I click on My Bump again it finally brings up my profile! It's been doing that to me since I first starting using TB, what over a year ago now??? Ugh just one of the many little things that irks me about this site, all the little glitches and whatnot!

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What would you want...

• Options
    Same things as you but also it won't let me change my siggy or post a picture from my phone. It sometimes won't even let me change my siggy on my computer; it just keeps asking me to log in.

Also, for the mobile site we need to be able to see siggys and avatars so I can recognize everyone. And let me sort posts however I please. And let me delete duplicate posts when necessary.

Lol man I have some issues apparently.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have the same problem.  Plus I use a Mac and Safari, so I have a hard time posting pictures and can't do the little smiley faces.  Also, for some reason I can't post anything on the Nest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageclizh:

.... the bump gods to change to make the site better?

I just thought this might be a fun poll type post. It just irritates me how I go and click on My Bump and it brings me to the generic page where it says "create an account or sign in to view your profile" (even though I'm already signed on) butttt if I click on My Bump again it finally brings up my profile! It's been doing that to me since I first starting using TB, what over a year ago now??? Ugh just one of the many little things that irks me about this site, all the little glitches and whatnot!

I hated this too! I made my "Favorites" remember the Nov. Mom's page instead.

• Options
    To cut down on all the trolls, I think The Bump should adopt the same policy that my DH's forum has on AE's. There, if you make 2 accounts (tracked by your IP address) then you get both accounts deleted, and your IP blocked from making anymore user names.
  • Options
    I would want the mobile site to be user friendly, pike it is now, but have siggys on it. I have the hardest time "recognizing" people without them!
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would so love an easy way to post pictures from my phone. I don't get on a computer almost ever bc DS thinks its his favorite toy so I never post any pics.

Also, I hate not being able to see siggies on the phone.

• Options
    I agree about siggys and avatars. I don't think they should delete accounts if they have the same ip address, I never cancelled my old id because it was too much trouble.
    I wish the mobile site would quit making me log in over and over. The original site never did, and it tries to 'remember' the wrong email.
  • Options

imageKaeldrasmommy:
    I agree about siggys and avatars. I don't think they should delete accounts if they have the same ip address, I never cancelled my old id because it was too much trouble. I wish the mobile site would quit making me log in over and over. The original site never did, and it tries to 'remember' the wrong email.

I understand your situation. But if it wasn't allowed, you wouldn't have to worry about deleting anything. I really have no patience for trolls! All they do is get the boards hot 'n bothered with no way to defend ourselves from them aside from reporting them. And when they can just make a new AE, it doesn't help anyone who wants to stick around here. So we're just at their mercy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"