Dads & Dads-to-be

healthy baby

Today we had our anatomy scan and learned we do in fact have a healthy baby.  We didn't find out what we are having however I'm thinking girl!!!!!  The tech said that the baby is measuring about 10 oz and will probably come more towards valentines day.  After that we went and made our registries at Target and Babies R Us.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: healthy baby

• That's cool. Congrats!

Are you guys deciding to wait until birth to find out the sex or was it too soon to tell?

I wanted to wait and be surprised, but my wife wouldn't have it. She wanted to know immediately. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on a healthy baby!  Boy or girl, health is obviously the most important thing.  Our 2nd will be arriving a week or so after yours will be here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice!!!

We registered at Target and Babies r Us too.  Ended up getting a Target CC as a result. We learned that there are many things for baby there on the cheap!

We learned the gender prior to birth, just for practical purposes.  Knew we were having a boy, so we bought for a boy.

Good luck going forward!!

• i didn't want find out but she did....i didn't find out for my other three and loved the surprise when we where at the hospital..the baby must have been on daddy's side cause she (my prediction) was sitting there with her legs closed like a little lady :) 

As for the registry  we put a boy and a girl set of everything we want and then our family can choose what they feel the baby may be...we are team green for now but at the shower people can choose what team they want :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"