Preemies
Options

From nurseries and baby gear

People are so clueless

https://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=68961909MsdVisit=1

Sorry in on my phone... Can't make it clicky
imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: From nurseries and baby gear

• Options
    Love it.  We haven't taken LO out very much but fortunately have not encountered anyone inappropriate. Who the he11 touches someone else's baby, preemie or full term.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ohh sent from mobile, I had to delete the tail end of the link but I see it now :) Funny I just saw that It's a Preemie Thing makes them now, too! So cute.

https://www.itsapreemiething.com/store/baby-accessories/85-touchy-tag.html

I BW so I've dealt with less of it, I think, and never had a place to hang a sign but I totally would have if in a stroller. He was attacked at the Farmer's Market last week but it was a cultural thing and this old lady could not be stopped. He's sturdy enough now, so I didn't sweat it, but last year I would've lost my marbles (inside). 

• Options
    Urban I want a bumper sticker for his carrier... I feel like more people come over when he's in that! Although I had a crazy lady following me around target one dy telling me that I need to appreciate how lucky I am to have a baby and how fortunate that he's healthy because x,y,z could've happened.... Ummm thanks for reminding me of everything Ive already worried about! Ugh old people! 
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

imagePhillyGal34:
    Urban I want a bumper sticker for his carrier... I feel like more people come over when he's in that! Although I had a crazy lady following me around target one dy telling me that I need to appreciate how lucky I am to have a baby and how fortunate that he's healthy because x,y,z could've happened.... Ummm thanks for reminding me of everything Ive already worried about! Ugh old people! 

Ohhhmygosh a bumper sticker!!!! That's brilliant! 

What a nut - yikes o_O

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"