June 2011 Moms
Options

Christmas ideas

MIL wants ideas of what to get Hannah for Christmas. We have asked for savings bonds for her, but MIL is very materialistic and that is not good enough for her. We don't want anything huge. Ideas??

Re: Christmas ideas

• Options

I want one of those wagons with the door and canopy, some have room to stash stuff under the seat. Even though we only have one LO, I would love to have something like that to cart of the stuff around in!

I'd also like one of those indoor/outdoor climbing structures. Our space is limited though, so we haven't bought many large toys.

Train/lego/play table? 

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MIL asked me to make a wish list on amazon for ideas for DD.  So far I have shoes 1 size larger, bath crayons, playdough toys, counting bears and cups, art supplies, a little table and chairs, books and a wagon.  They had mentioned possibly getting her a Schwinn roadster and I'm fine with that, although I think it will be a while before she uses it.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Agreed with savings bond but since she's "materialistic...."

a trike?

Step2 playhouse? play kitcken? an activity table and chairs set? easel/blackboard? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How about a nice set of unit blocks? I'm hoping to get some for DS one of these days.

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Options

Play kitchen and accessories
    Shopping cart
    Tricycle
    Books
    Child-sized broom and/or rake (my LO loves to sweep!) 
    Small watering can to help care for plants

It seems like my daughter is only into things that we use now, so most of my ideas are for mini versions of everyday stuff that we use. 

BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"