August 2011 Moms
Options

Ok play at home moms...

I was with you on the redneck waterbed. I could even handle the 4 yr old with a drill.  But this?  COME ON?

https://playathomemom3.blogspot.com/2011/08/bubble-boy.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ok play at home moms...

• Options
    We are actually gonna try that soon, lol. I'll let ya know how it goes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like it!  I think it would be easier than the redneck waterbed, less pressure to ensure a perfectly tight seal with the tape since water leakage isn't involved.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    But what if it collapses?   It's like the world's biggest bag over the head?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I actually worked at a game and fish that had a big "whale" that was made of garbage bags, the kids were allowed to go inside to see how big it was.   I think it is okay with close supervision. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageBnchaNums:
    But what if it collapses?   It's like the world's biggest bag over the head?

lol  I was thinking the same thing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think its okay too as long as there is supervision. It looks like fun. Does anybody else wonder why the kid is completely NAKED??
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"