Gault530 — The Bump
Secondary IF

Gault530

Re: Gault530

• The FET went well and I'm home laying on the couch. All went well and was pretty uneventful (sort of). I checked in, got my blood drawn and went upstairs. Shortly after the nurse called me back, gave me the Valium and the acupuncturist came in. After 30 mins of that, the nurse came back, answered some questions then we waited for 30 more minutes. 

I made DH ask if I could use the bathroom and they said no because the Dr. was almost ready. He came in said about 10 words then started. The embryologist then came in and they implanted the two embies. Once it was over, the Dr. said good luck and that the beta would be in 9 days. The embryologist reviewed what was transferred, how they looked (100% expanded, she said they looked like they hadn't been frozen) and how many we had left. 

Then the acupuncturist came back in. I told her I had to pee so she put a bed pan under me...awesome! Well apparently she didn't get itin the right spot because I peed everywhere. My DH and I were laughing so hard that we were crying. The poor nurses! After the acu was done I laid down for a little while longer, then it up, went to the bathroom again and headed home. 

Now the long wait begins...8 more days until beta day. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • :::jumping in

Yea!!! So awesome!!!  

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah! That sounds like quite the adventure. Glad it went well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards