August 2011 Moms
Options

AW - Scheduled my RCS today

We aren't gonna get a 12/12/12 baby, but she will be a 12/11/12 baby!  Stick out tongue Of course she could decide to come early, or there could be too many emergency inductions/c-sections and we get pushed back.  But for right now we are planning on the 11th!  I can't believe there are only 76 days left for us as a family of 3!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW - Scheduled my RCS today

• Options

Holy cow... it is coming fast!!!! :)

Very exciting!

• Options

Wow...  That's so soon!!  I can't believe how fast this year has flown by, and that all of these BFPs are coming up on outside babies!!  

Congrats on scheduling her birthday!!  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow-- already? Man...time has flown. And 12/11/12 is still an easy date to remember. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It seems like L was just born a few months ago, so yeah it's amazing how quickly time has gone.  But I do feel every bit 28+weeks pregnant so I promise it's been long enough Stick out tongue 
  • Options

image+Jasha+:
    We aren't gonna get a 12/12/12 baby, but she will be a 12/11/12 baby!  Stick out tongue Of course she could decide to come early, or there could be too many emergency inductions/c-sections and we get pushed back.  But for right now we are planning on the 11th!  I can't believe there are only 76 days left for us as a family of 3!

My husband's birthday is 12/11!  Its a good date too.  My SS's half sister was born on 12/12 as a scheduled c-section and was originally scheduled for 12/11.  Their mom didnt want the birthday that same as my husbands so she had them re-schedule it for a day later.  Her third child was also going to be scheduled for 12/11 and again she re-scheduled so he was born on 12/8.

• Options
    Holy crap! It just feels so real now that you've got an actual date set! Woooohoooo!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh my that was fast! AwesomeBig Smile
  • Options
    Exciting!  With the holidays coming, it will be here before you know it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"