Late Term and Child Loss

2 more days until Angel Buddies

Alright ladies, I will begin pairing everyone up after Friday so if you would like to participate, please let me know ASAP.  I would hate for someone to miss out if they wanted to join.  So far I have, Mrs Nice, butterfly2119, jlcrhw, OSUWifey09, karebear57, lmielocl1, and myself.  As for anyone needing an explanation before you commit to participating, Auki explained it very well.

"To all of you newbies on the board:

Angel buddies is where you are partnered up with another angel mamma for about 3 months (give or take) and you get to know your partner during that duration.  You can chat via pm's on here, e-mail, text, phone calls, and even send the occasional cards and small gifts.  It's a really great way to get to know someone in a similar position to you.  I have made a few closer friends this way and it's always nice knowing there is someone I can text who will understand what I am feeling.  It IS a commitment though and I know more than one mamma who has been disappointed with being partnered up with someone who never got in touch.  So if you do decide to join, please make sure you are ready to make the 3 month commitment."  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!

Re: 2 more days until Angel Buddies

• I would love to join, but will have to wait until after the new year. I work in retail and fear that with my insane schedule I will not be able to give the support that my Buddy deserves. It is a great idea.
    TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • Could you add me to the list please!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    EDD: 06/25/2006  M/C: 11/03/2005
    EDD: 04/08/2012  M/C: 09/03/2011
    EDD: 12/27/2012  Born Sleeping: 07/19/2012
    EDD: 12/07/2013  M/C 05/30/2013 & 05/31/2013
    EDD:  07/01/2016 Born sleeping: 03/02/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"